August 15, 2014

2nd grader in da house

Yesterday was Kiera's first day of 2nd grade.  Cra-zy.  I didn't cry thankgoodness.  I think I am past that stage now, past the crying as she goes off to school, not the past crying part.  I am still a big ole bag of emotions.  I am not even going to look back at her other school pictures right now.  There is a whole lot of fake smiling going on in these pictures.  I ought to start getting creative on ways to make her truly laugh to get that genuine smile out of her. 
 

Her cat pose.  I can't tell you the last time she hasn't done this.  It happens daily.
 

When I was picking her up from her Papa's house I asked how her first day of school went.  She immediately told me she got in trouble.  Apparently there was confusion between she and a classmate as to where they were supposed to go.  Kiera told him they were supposed to go back to the classroom and he said they were supposed to go to the cafeteria.  They ended up going to the cafeteria instead of the classroom where they were supposed to go.  I don't think that they got in big trouble for it but she likes her teacher and enjoyed the rest of the day. 
    

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...