October 12, 2012

Dinner at the Aquarium and Birthday Boy

Last night the company Jimmy works for had an appreciation dinner for the IT team and their families at the Oklahoma Aquarium.  It was really a nice evening and I got to meet a lot of the people Jimmy works with.  A lot of hand shaking going on.  I make mental notes about people and how they shake my hand.  I don't like weak hand shakes.    

Not everyone was in the room at this point.  I think there were around 100 people there.
I love the jelly fish.
 

 

And of course there was food and booze.  3 glasses of wine for me, yes please.   I was feeling quite relaxed when we got home.  There was chocolate cake and cheesecake for dessert and once those ran out there were brownies.  I was really wanting cheesecake not a brownie.  Oh well.  Looks like I will just have to make one from a recipe that I hear is to die for.

Oh and Happy Birthday to Berk-dog!  He is a whopping 4 years old today!
 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...