October 11, 2012

Book Wish List

I haven't had a book to read in about a month or so and it is really getting to me.  I miss the escape I get when reading a book where I get so wrapped up in the story that I literally forget what my true surroundings are.  I am a total fiction reader, I just can't get into non fiction books.  The books on my wish list are all continuations of a series that I already own, well except for Young House Love.  I just want their book because I love them and they have some great ideas.  If you don't read their blog, you should.  And I just noticed that Hidden comes out next week so I might have to go ahead and order that.

(You can click on the picture to take you straight to the Amazon page the originated from)
 Bitterblue (Graceling)


Clockwork Princess (Infernal Devices) 


Hidden (House of Night Novels) 

 Young House Love: 243 Ways to Paint, Craft, Update & Show Your Home Some Love

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...