May 2, 2012

Mama's Girl

Last night I was sitting on the couch watching Avatar with Kiera when she gets up and runs into my bathroom.  After she is gone for a few minutes and she clearly wasn't in there to potty since the toilet never flushed, the conversation went something like this...

Me:  Kiera what are you doing?
Kiera :  (muffled response that I don't understand which probably included the word "nothing")
Me:  Um ok, well come here.
Kiera:  I will in just a minute Mama.  

Welp that is my cue to get up and check on her...

 

She has one of my soft nail file/buffers and is tending to her toes. Once I step into the bathroom and ask what all she is doing she lifts her arms to have me smell her arm pits because she has put on my deodorant.   You better believe she wanted me to smell both of them.

Not only did she put on my deoderant but also one of my headbands...and lip gloss.

Such a silly little girl.  

Now is the time I really notice how much she mimics my actions and I really need to work on making a good example.  Nothing is more of a slap in the face when your child does something and you realize they picked it up from you, whether it is good or bad. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...