February 24, 2012

I've been around

Hey there.

I haven't felt like writing anything lately but I figured I would give an update of what's been going on the Jensen household the last week.

Took off half a day last friday to run errands that I can't do on the weekend, like getting a new driver license and tag for the SUV.

Berkley is now safe from getting rabies, kennel cough and heartworms.

Mopped and vacuumed all the floors in the house.

Spray painted some stuff.

Dinner with friends. 

Me talking about the expensive cost of a $25 candle to Jimmy in front of someone only to find out LATER their company made millons in the double digits last year.  

Kiera accidentally pulling out a piece of a friend's hair while they were wrestling on the floor.

Parenting fail: I picked Kiera up from school late one day.  She cried alot...and then made me cry. 

Jimmy and I drank an entire bottle of wine with our spaghetti dinner the other night.  We were at home and it was lovely.

I painted a couple pictures. 

And our  house has somehow stayed tidy for the past week.

I guess that is pretty much it.  Besides going to work and all that junk. 

Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I don't care how much money you have, $25 is a lot of money to spend on a candle. I'd love to see the pictures that you painted! Missed you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...