January 23, 2012

Mini Mailbox

Over the weekend I went a little craft crazy.  I planned on taking Kiera to Hobby Lobby with me to get some fabric to do this but she wasn't feeling well so while I went out shopping by myself while she was napping (Jimmy was at home playing a computer game).  I will be sharing each project I did this week minus tutorials because I am too lazy for all that.  Besides I usually just wing it which means someone else out there most likely does it much easier and faster than I do.  Google is my BFF when I need to search on how to do something.  Hint hint.

Before I went to Hobby Lobby I stopped by Target to pick up a little mailbox in their dollar section.  I first saw this mailbox idea here last year but when I went to Target to pick one up they were all out.  The mailbox didn't look like this to begin with, it was plain pink (they also have red and apparently white).  I spruced it up a bit with some things I already had at home since pink and black is Kiera's new favorite color combo. The black lacy looking part is actually the packaging you find on a ham.  Yes, a ham that you bake in the oven.  She keeps asking if the mailman has left her something.  The mailwoman left her a note in it last night so she will have to check it when we get home tonight.


You really can't tell the size of the mailbox in pictures but fits perfectly on my hand. Which is approximately 6.5 inches long x 3 inches wide.  Yes I just measured my hand and yes I have fairly small hands.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...