December 12, 2011

Chuck E Cheese...again

A couple weeks ago Kiera's BFF Madison had her 4th birthday party at Chuck E Cheese.  It was Madison's choice all the way...not her mom's cause she isn't crazy like that, and the grandparent said they would foot the bill so a Chuck E Cheese party was had.  I always dread going to Chuck E Cheese because of the bazillion kids running around and the massive noise level.  The things we do for our kids.









I love the look on the girls faces in the ticket machine.  Anyone notice what was wrong with the cake?  I sure as heck didn't until Mandy pointed it out to me.  I had someone trying to "help" decorate it so I was a little distracted.  But I have to say Chuck E Cheese wasn't as bas as I expected.  It was busy but not entirely horrible.  By the end of the party the noise from the machines started to annoy me but luckily we were about out of tokens.  Can you believe I actually had fun playing the kiddie games with Kiera?  If she is having fun then so am I.

1 comment:

amanda torres said...

I would have never noticed if you hadn't pointed it out. Too funny! Hello Kitty looks adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...