November 4, 2011

halloween 2011

LATE Friday I found out from my boss that an office Halloween party that I was attending with her in Muskogee on Monday was a costume party.  I do not have ANY sort of costume type clothes at home or so I thought.   Luckily it only took me about 30 minutes to stumble across a picture of a mime and realized that all I needed were black suspenders and white face paint to have my costume completed (since I already had the striped shirt and black pants).  I decided I didn't want to try and draw any stuff on my face so I bought these awesome fake lashes.  I got a lot of compliments on them.  They were in my way so by time I got home at 5 I was done wearing them.

 

I decided to stay dressed up to go trick or treating with Kiera and she looooved it.  Kiera was Rapunzel of course and she is soooooo not a blond.
 

Kiera got to wear her costume to school for their class party and ended up getting paint all over it.  Apparently some idiot thought it would be a good idea to let 4 year olds paint a canvas bag with PAINT and send it home with them while it was still wet.  REALLY?  And no it didn't wash out.  We were quite ticked off.  Luckily Kiera didn't care.     

We took Berkley with us.  He did great. 
  

One street over from our house there are 2 neighbors that make their front yards this massive graveyard.


Towards the end of the evening I realized Kiera had put her shoes on the wrong feet.  We stopped to fix them and she tells me they are uncomfortable after the are on the correct feet.  She ended up taking them off and walking barefoot the rest of the way.  Have I mentioned she hates wearing socks and shoes?  During the summer we can't even go 2 miles to the grocery store and she has taken her shoes off.  Shortly after the shoes were removed so was the wig.


When we got home we checked out all of the loot.  We got some good candy this year.  Not a bunch of suckers and crap.
We let her eat like 5 pieces.  It's a special night after all. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...