October 6, 2011

garage sales

Last weekend I got out of the house nice and early to get gas in my car and grab my loooong awaited Toffee Nut Mocha from Starbucks.  I decided to hit up some garage sales since I was ALONE and knew there would be quite a few in town.  

It was a wonderfully lovely 1.5 hours of garage sale-ing. 

I ended up bringing home...

Camp Chair (our favorite kind)
Car Visor (for my car)
Fake lemon tree
1983 Christmas tree
Yellow Jar
Glass Vase
Mini Skeletons that Kiera lovingly decorated the Christmas tree with


I spent a whopping $5.75.  I only had $9 cash on me that way I don't just buy crap to buy it.  Not that I needed some of that stuff but I really wanted it.  And I am happy I got it all.   

1 comment:

Holly said...

Love the yellow jar! There's nothing better than a great drink in your hand and enjoying some "me time".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...