July 21, 2011

weight for it

I previously stated that I have changed my eating habits and have been eating better and consuming less food than I did before. 

 I am happy to announce that I have lost 4 lbs! 

When I saw that I actually did a happy dance.  I know some of you may be thinking 4 lbs isn't a big deal but it is for me.  4 lbs is not just a fluctuation for my body it is actual weight loss! 

That means I have not consumed 14,000 calories! 

No I did not burn 14,000 calories because I still haven't worked out a bit.  Except for all the swimming and/or rowing I have been doing pretty much every dang weekend.  Oh and I have to include the hedge trimming I did the other night.  All that is better than nothing right?  I think so.

But boy does it feel good!  Funny how with just that little bit of weight loss you can actually feel a difference.  I just gotta keep it going!  Just keep losing...Just keep losing losing losing losing. 

4 lbs down and 36 more to go OR 126,000 calories to go!!

Uhh I think I will stick to looking at the 36 lbs.

1 comment:

Holly said...

You Go Smash!!!! The way I look at it, losing 4 pounds is better than gaining 4 pounds, and that's an 8 pound difference so it's like you lost 8 pounds. I know, that makes no sense but that's how my head works.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...