January 10, 2011

A Day of My Life

So you want to see what it would be like to live a day of my life huh?  Well OK then. 
Though not every day is the same as this...

get ready
 
dropped Kiera off Jimmy's aunt's
 
went and got my tag
treated myself to a toffee mocha
 
work

lunch(yep thats all I ate)
 
brows ripped out
 
 bangs trimmed
 more work..yay
 pick Kiera up
  arrive home
 
let Berkley out to potty
oh, that's why you wouldn't go outside
 and you peed too...BAD DOG!!!
 start some laundry

 clean the litterbox
 sweep the front porch
 got gas in my car (well Jimmy did it for me)
 
waiting for Jimmy to come back
 
fancy family dinner
 
grabbed a few things
back home and bath time
 reading...
 
...and quiet-ish relaxing together
 
nite nite time


 watched TV with Jimmy
played around my my camera in 27 degree weather taking pictures of the stars

and went to bed around 1am!!! O.M.G.  That is so not a normal bedtime for me and I can't even remember the last time I was up that late.  
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...