December 18, 2012

Enjoying the season

I have really been wanting to post some things lately but with me not being able to upload any pictures I haven't been stressing over it.  I have been too busy enjoying a slow life at home with my little family.  99.9% of my Christmas shopping was done on Black Friday, and since Kiera was at her first sleepover for her BFF's birthday the Saturday after, I wrapped all of the presents while watching The Hunger Games.  So I have been done with everything and able to enjoy some down time to play and relax.  I know a lot of people talk about the stress of the season, but that has not been the case for me this year.  And I really needed that.  So here is a list of some things we have done so far...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Put up the tree and decorations with the help of an awesome 5 year old.

Went to see Santa at Bass Pro Shops.

Took a weekend trip to Eureka Springs.

Visited the Cosmic Cavern.

Made a graham cracker house.

Wrote and mailed a letter to Santa.

Went to Cherry Berry.

Made a count down calendar.

Drove around to look at lights on houses.

Made a Santa and Elf puppet.

 Broke out the fire pit in the back yard.

Played spa at home and got a manicure and pedicure with red and green polish!

Watched Christmas movies cuddled on the couch. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are still a number of other little things I have planned for us to do up until Christmas, so I will report on those later.  Oh and I will be off work for 9 days over the holiday which I cannot wait for!   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...