September 25, 2012

Q Tip Tree

I have been trying to think of creative things for Kiera to do on our weekends and she mainly wants to paint. I thought I saved the image of this painting craft but I didn't. You trace a circle onto a piece of paper (or card stock like we used) and use Q Tips to dot the colors inside.  I painted on the branches and trunk.





 
I have to remind myself to just let her create things the way she wants them regardless of how I want it to turn out.  No the tree isn't completely filled in like the picture I saw and she added some bunches of falling leaves but it is her creation not mine.  Plus she really enjoyed painting with the Q Tips.

Of course after she was finished painting she took all of my brushes and lined them up in the grout on the floor.  Easily entertained I tell you. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...