May 4, 2011

who are you and how did you find me?

I was quoting Rapunzel from Tangled there if you didn't know.

I started this blog because I got into reading some former classmates and some strangers blogs last year and though it would be fun.  Not that I thought anyone would actually care what I wanted to ramble on about but I have received some awesome feedback.  Mostly from family but whatever.  Plus I just might get it printed into one of those cute little books so K-dub can read it to her grand kids.      

I don't know if any of you have seen Made of Honor where the crazy chick runs up to Patrick Dempsey's character and asks if she read his blog and he said no so she storms off.  For some reason that image of this dorky lady mentioning her blog stuck in my head.  I don't like to tell people I have a blog but occasionally I do because something I blogged about pops up in a conversation like.  But bloggers are not dorky and it's a good way to document your life.  Only I mainly document our weekends because you really don't want to hear about my work day where I make endless amounts of spreadsheets, write letters to people, make 20 copies of training packets, develop a PowerPoint presentation, audit office books, along with 50 billion other things.

I do have a confession to make though.  I never write my posts the morning they are up.  Always the night or even days before. Most of the time something pops into my head and I have to write it down right then otherwise I will forget it.  So I will have 4 days worth of posts already typed up and scheduled to go.  I work in an office 40 hours a week ya know and I am not going to get up at 5:30 in the morning to do write so I prefer to write in the evening after you know who goes to bed.    
I have noticed (since installing Site Meter) that someone from Lombard Illinois and San Mateo California visits me every day and I don't know of anyone who lives there.  So whoever you are HELLOOOOO!!!   

But if you are a already one of my 6 followers and I just haven't put two and two together I am sorry.  I am a tad bit dingy most days.  But I would love to know who you are.  If you don't feel like commenting publicly on which state you live in you can send me an email and it will be our little secret!  Or not.  It's up to you.

 But I have absolutely loved reading other peoples outlook on life, their struggles as a spouse or parent, crafty things they make, and whatever else they are blabbering about.

Oh and just to prove my dingyness this is technically my 100th post.  Not yesterdays.  


So here is to 100 more days of documenting our life!

2 comments:

amanda torres said...

I read 'ya

Holly said...

I read ya....but you know that. I have had someone from Montana read my blog, sometimes twice a day (thank you sitemeter) and I have no idea who it is. I wrote about it in a post, just like you did, asking who it was, and then they stopped reading. I think I freaked them out. I kinda miss them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...