May 13, 2011

embrace the camera

Welp it's Thursday so I am linkin' up with Emily today.


I made Kiera get up in Dada's lap so I could take a picture since you know there just aren't enough pictures of them together.  I don't care if they are "posed".  They are together which is what counts.
DSC09055

DSC09056

Oh does she love to give big loooong kisses.  I love getting them too.  The way she grabs our face or wraps her arms around our neck is just wonderful.  Sometimes she will just give you 10 pecks (on the mouth) in a row and giggle the whole time doing it.    It makes me miss those silly open mouthed kisses she would give when she was a baby.  She is such a sweet affectionate little girl.  Probably because I haven't been able to keep from smothering her with love since the day she was born.  











11 comments:

Margie S (xnomads) said...

What a pretty little girl. And I love your blog banner. Sweet photos.

Kara Faith said...

I agree about your banner (and how cute your little girl is too) it's adorable...

jeanna said...

very sweet! little girls love their daddies!

Amber said...

adorable!

Unknown said...

yes...i was going to comment on your banner. :)

Ruthie Hart said...

visiting from Embrace....she is ADORABLE!

Joeylee said...

aww how sweet, my daughters name is Keira too (spelled differently)

Kelly said...

awww. litlle girls with their daddies are sooo cute!

Unknown said...

CUTE photos! :)

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

The kiss picture is precious!!!!!!! Love it!

Wendy said...

Awww... she sounds like a little sweetheart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...