January 5, 2011

Cough cough...Yay....Sneeze

Feeling like poop lately.  Kinda sick.  Not bad enough to feel bad but not good enough to feel good.  Just in between where it is annoying.  Buuuuuuut....

I got a new book

 If you went to South Intermediate High School in BA you would have know her as Ms. Bond.  Her daughter Kristin was like 7 or something 14 years ago.  Wow.  14 years ago!

She was my 9th grade English teacher.  She rocked.  Former Air Force lady.  I was in her class when we received word the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building was bombed.  She taught us how to interpret Shakespeare (I can still read it to this day and understand it).  We read the Odyssey, I Have A dream by Martin Luther King Jr., we had to rewrite the ending to The Raven, and read something on how to embalm people for some reason.  But if you really know me, you know that is right up my alley!  This is like the 6th or 7th in the series.  You can definitely see her personality coming out in some of the characters.   Plus its the story is centered in Tulsa so I am kinda literally there in the story.

I haven't been able to read any of it yet because as soon as we got home at 8:15 I had a date with these two and their contents...

Then a certain little girl was finished with her bath and needed to be dressed.  Now it's time for her to go to bed and time for me to sing her some songs.  I know you feel special I have been writing this to you instead of reading but now its time for myself.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...