April 23, 2014

Random thoughts

How about some random Ashley thoughts?  Just before I pulled into work the other day I realized I drove the entire 20 something miles in silence.  No radio or anything.  It wasn't the first time that happened and I know it won't be the last.  Just me and my random constant stream of thoughts... 
.
.
.

i cant believe kiera wore socks and mary janes with her capri leggings.  she even told me  she didn't care so I might as well get used to disliking her fashion choices now.  who knows what her style will be as a teenager.
 
she is going to have so much fun on her field trip today.  it was pretty cute when she told me I had to go this morning and to call my office about it. would she have even sat by me?  good thing that even if she didn't want me to I would be ok with that. 
 
dang sunlight is blinding me. 

  come on truck! we cannot be trying to merge onto the highway going 25 miles an hour when the speed limit is 70!
 
i am pretty excited about my free tiling class in the morning. i think i need to get starbucks before i go.  ooh or I could stop by rocket brothers since I have a dollar off coupon and it is on the way.  tomorrow would be a great day to rip the tile out of the kitchen and prime the walls since Kiera will be with Mimi and Pappy until Sunday. maybe i can even paint it too!
 
I need to remember to tell jimmy i am going to okc on monday.
 
Ooh I have to call my doctor now while i am thinking about it and set up my July appointment.
there's a cop with someone pulled over. set the cruise control now ashley.
 
apparently some of these cars cant maintain a constant speed. they go up a hill and slow down, they go down the hill and speed up.
 
I really want to eat cheddar's monte cristo.  why did bennigans have to go out of business.  theirs was the best.
 
i wonder when we will go camping again. probably next weekend if it is nice.
 
hello truck flying and weaving throuh traffic. 
 
its funny how competitive parents can be with how smart their kids are.  what about the parents that have children with disabilities that will never function at that level.  i am glad i am able to know what each of those parents feel.  not that i am either one, but i know both. 
 
I never though i would work for a company that helps people with physical and mental disabilities. i am so glad i am there now.  it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside.
 
  it is kind of odd that there is a light lovely feeling in your chest when you are happy. wonder what causes that.  there has to be something really going on in there that no one can explain.  kind of like a cat's purr.  you know its there but what causes it?
 
wow i have just driven the entire way to work without the radio on.
.
.
.
On a side note, my thoughts were pretty easy going that morning.  some days they can get pretty dark and i end up crying by time i get to work and some days pretty ugly words are flying out of my mouth at other drivers (good thing i am in the car alone).  those mornings are pretty rough. and some days I dance and sing to the music like no one is watching, but they probably are.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...