May 2, 2011

25 random facts

Welp we had a lovely weekend.  We went camping of since the weather was nice plus we had to check out what the Illinois River flooding looked like.  Wow is all I have to say.  But I will share more with you on that tomorrow.  Today I am going to share 25 random facts about me.  Some of you may already know all of this (like Jimmy) but I just thought it would be fun.

1.  I do not like grasshoppers.  It is the only insect you will see me squeal and run away from.

2.  I have a shower routine.  If I do one thing out of order I will forget to do something like putting conditioner in my hair.

3.  I am truly a nice person. 
4.  I dislike all confrontational or potentially confrontational situations.

5.  I cry very easily.  I had toughened up a bit a few years back but came along Kiera and it all went down the drain.

6.  I have to have clean feet before I get in bed. 

7.  I have a sensitive head.  Pull on my hair and see what happens.  A whole new Ashley comes out.

8.  I love Cheetos and Mt. Dew together.  My senior year of high school I ate that every.single.morning. in 2nd hour.  It makes me happy.

9.  I am VERY VERY VERY good biting my tongue.  If I don't have anything nice to say I won't say anything at all. 

10.  I have a short fuse.  I snap really easily (mainly around my family) and I think I am getting better about it.  VERY slowly but surely.

11.  I am not a deep thinker.  It takes too much energy to try and figure out why people do the things they do or why they are they way they are.  I worry about myself, not you.

12.  I was attacked by a Chow when I was 7.  I am wary around certain big dogs even if there isn't a mean bone in their body.  I know what their teeth could do.

13.  I remember dates of things that have happened in the past like crazy but very forgetful in the moment.

14.  I have never had a cavity.

15.  I would loooove to be a surgical tech.  Blood and guts and poo and pee and throw up do not phase me one bit.

16.  I love roller coasters.

17.  I bite my finger nails.  They just look like they have been trimmed short not gnawed to the bone.

18.  I have never broken a bone.

19.  I did sprain a rib once because I got a little too crazy on a wave runner.  That was painful.

20.  I was born in Texas but moved to Oklahoma when I was 6.

21.  I love coffee that tastes like dessert.

22.  I am very shy in social situations.  In a room full of strangers I will stand the corner of the room until someone approaches me.  I am getting better though.  OK I will be in the middle of the room but I won't approach anyone.

23.  I have had my tongue and belly pierced for 12 years and my tattoo for 11 along with  6 ear piercings. 

24.  I have a problem with driving faster than the speed limit.  Sorry cops, I am not going to learn even after the 7+ (I lost count) tickets I have received in the past 14 years. 

25.  I had the easiest pregnancy ever.  Only nauseous in the morning for the first couple weeks.  I threw up more during labor that my whole pregnancy.  My doctor told me she wished all of her patients were as easy as me. 

There you have it.  Not everything about me just a few things. 

1 comment:

Holly said...

I love this list. I think everyone should do one. Yes, clean feet are very important! Mtn Dew and Cheetos? Not so much but Diet Coke and Doritos with canned bean dip, now you're talking! Also, I'm nice too so we're practically like twins!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...