April 14, 2011

why...

Would someone decide to put a vent directly over a shower?
IMG_5396r
I dont know either.  I mean couldn't they have like moved it to the OTHER side of the bathroom?  Were they trying to save on 10 feet or less of ventilation tubing?  Seriously.  Speaking of ventilation tubing I have a story.  

It was my junior year in high school and I was in Geomerty class.  Yeah I'm not so great at complex type math problems.  We had a project where each of our groups of 4 people were assigned a specific part of a house that you had to figure out how many feet and square footage of supplies you needed to complete it.  Some people got carpet while others had landscaping, and I think someone got the driveway but my group got the ventilation tubing.  You know the foil looking tubes that are up in the ceiling! 

Are you freaking kidding me?!?!?!?!

One day we took a field trip to a neighborhood close by that basically had just the frame up and some pipes so we could a better idea of what it looked like and to help us figure it all out.  Now I can't remember who all was in my group but everyone was looking to me for guidance and I had no earthly idea what I was doing.  I was wingin' it.  I think I am smarter now than I was in high school and I still have no clue as to how to figure it out.  

 We got a D on the project.

I am pretty sure she didn't fail us just because we at least tried to figure it out and turned in the work even though it was completely wrong.

Crappiest project EVER.

And that's all I have for ya today. 

I know, it's pathetic. 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...